Top Tips to Support your Child
Parent's Super Seven
- Get your child to school on time and every day (unless ill)
- Have a good bedtime and morning routine. Your child needs a good night's sleep.
- Make sure your child has full school uniform and a PE kit and everything else to feel organised
- Help them to do great homework. Do Champion reader for 10 minutes and Champion number for 5 minutes every day.
- Give them a snack of fruit or veg for school every day. Kids need at least 5 portions a day
- Talk to them for 10 minutes each day without the TV on. Listen to them too!
- Praise your child everyday! They are GREAT!